Friday, April 15, 2016

German Shepherd Attacking A Bad Guy At Command From An 8 Year Old Little Girl


Training GSD Leo for a new scenario. Recall with a tack. This is in case Valentina needs Leo immediately to protect her. Like you see in the video a guy arrives at the park and Leo sees him but like you can see he doesn't take action ( he will not lunge at anyone who arrives for no reason ) but he is trained to take action if it is called for or if the stranger approaches Valentina and touches her. If he touches her he will take action on his own. And yes my dogs are trained to respond to a threat on their own because YES NO STRANGERS ARE ALLOWED TO PUT THEIR HAND ON MY DAUGHTER...I WOULD NOT TOUCH OR GRAB ANY CHILDREN THAT I DO NOT KNOW....MAYBE I WOULD EXPLAIN TO THE JUDGE LATER WHAT HAPPENED...But I guarantee to you they will pick out the bad guy immediately because of how he acts ...they can smell him ....and the clear scenario that he is trained for....never had 1 accidental bite in the more than 30 years I have been training protection dogs. I do ave page on FaceBook: K9 GERMAN SHEPHERD NATION
via YouTube http://youtu.be/KENOEpnTW7E

No comments:

Post a Comment